- Apply Eco wet to the soil to restore water holding capacity
- Apply lupin mulch in particular to roses, fruit trees and vegies to retain moisture and provide fertility and protection from the sun
- Fertilise regularly by applying Gods Gift to Gardeners compost, blood & bone and slow release NO frills Rock Dust or Eco vital liquid fish/kelp
- Consider organic methods to reduce insect pests such as Diatomaeous Earth , Eco oil or Eco neem
- When planting any of the above plant into Gods Gift to Gardeners compost to enable good establishment and healthy growth,apply Eco seaweed for root development and to help with transplant shock
- Newly planted shrubs and seedlings will require hand watering
- Protect pots and baskets from full sun.
IN SUMMER YOU CAN PLANT:
These flower seeds and seedlings for splashes of colour; Agaretum ,Alyssum, Amaranthus, Aster, Begonia, Celosia, Chrysanthemum, Coleus, Cosmos, Dahlia, Gazania, Geranium, Impatiens, Marigold, Petunia, Phlox, Portulaca, Salvia, Snapdragon, Verbena,Vinca and Zinnia.
The following will thrive in your vegie patch and provide some flavoursome summer food: Beans, Beetroot, Broccoli, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Chilii, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Lettuce, Onion, Parsley, Pumpkin, Radish, Rockmelon, Silverbeet, Spring onion, Squash, Tomato, Zucchini and Watermelon.