eco flo lime contains superfine particles (5 micron in size) which are more readily available than traditional powdered lime (1000 microns). eco-flo lime displaces acidifying hydrogen ions from soil aprticles and replaces them with calcium ions resulting in more alkaline soil. Calcium is absorbed behind new root tips so the added seaweed extract(which enourages root development) increases calcium uptake – reducing plant stress and improving soil structure.
Enriched with seaweed eco-flo lime is perfect for rapidly correcting acidic soils and boosting calcium levels in your soil.
- Extremely concentrated (2L hose-on = to 80kg of powdered lime)
- Fast acting due to the very small particle sizes
- Rapidly corrects acid soils caused by existing soil chemistry and artificial fertilisers
- Adds calcium to the soil for healthy plant growth and fruit production
- Better uptake due to the presence of seaweed extract
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)