eco-fungicide is a registered organic fungicide for the control of powdery mildew, black spot and rust in many plants including tomatoes, zucchini, roses, grapevines and geraniums. It works by attacking existing fungal infections and kills external fungal growth within minutes leaving an invisible protective coating that prevents new spores from germinating.
Safe for beneficial insects in the garden including bees.
- Rapidly kills external fungal growth and spores
- Effective on a broad range of plants
- Economical rate (3-4gm per litre)
- Safe to use on fruits and vegetables
- No withholding period
- Safe for beneficial insects and soil microbes
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
500gm tub makes over 160 litres of spray. Use with Eco-oil to increase efficacy of Eco- fungicide.
Weight .5 kg